Battlefield 3 is coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlos

Baseband Member
Here is some nice new info on Battlefield 3 that released today.

Official Site: Battlefield 3

So there is a nice little Teaser Trailer there to take a look at. And it is reported that we are getting 64 man servers back, Jets, Helicopters, Tanks, etc. as well as prone! And its supposed to be on the new Frostbite 2 game engine.

This is all good stuff to hear about what should be an instant classic. Now I won't hold my breath entirely as it is EA and DICE and they have been known to make some weird choices in the past. But I know a lot of gamers that played Battlefield 2 and have been waiting a long time for a real Battlefield release. So I like many of you hope that this is what we have been waiting for.

http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/limitededbf3.jpg

Also here is a link to some nice info that was released today as well. Looks like if you pre-order the Special Edition Battlefield 3 Game you get early access before the games official release to "Strike at Karkand" and 3 other maps from BF2! This is also some very good news and I am excited to play on a new version of Strike at Karkand again! :wink_tongue:

Well it looks like Fall 2011 just got a little better!
See you on the Battlefield.

Here is some nice new info on Battlefield 3 that released today.

Official Site: Battlefield 3

So there is a nice little Teaser Trailer there to take a look at. And it is reported that we are getting 64 man servers back, Jets, Helicopters, Tanks, etc. as well as prone! And its supposed to be on the new Frostbite 2 game engine.

This is all good stuff to hear about what should be an instant classic. Now I won't hold my breath entirely as it is EA and DICE and they have been known to make some weird choices in the past. But I know a lot of gamers that played Battlefield 2 and have been waiting a long time for a real Battlefield release. So I like many of you hope that this is what we have been waiting for.

http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/limitededbf3.jpg

Also here is a link to some nice info that was released today as well. Looks like if you pre-order the Special Edition Battlefield 3 Game you get early access before the games official release to "Strike at Karkand" and 3 other maps from BF2! This is also some very good news and I am excited to play on a new version of Strike at Karkand again! :wink_tongue:

Well it looks like Fall 2011 just got a little better!
See you on the Battlefield.

Yes, it is.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f146/...one-64-player-multiplayer-241845/#post1878953

2142 counts as a real battlefield release.

Not to most people. If felt more like an expansion pack than a full game.

I may actually have to get this. I haven't played Battlefield in ages. The last time I played it was at a place called "Planet Marstos" it was basically a LAN-Party Gaming Place. They had different computer games and you payed for the amount of time you played. It didn't end up making it but yeah I had a lot of fun when I played it way back when.

Can't wait for this game.. This and StarCraft II = 2010-2011 = best years in PC gaming :tongue:

Not to most people. If felt more like an expansion pack than a full game.

Well, it played exactly like a real battlefield title, unlike these bc games. It was my first bf game, so I was more than satisfied with it. I've never logged more hours into any other shooter. I tried bf2 afterwards; it wasn't the same for me.

Well, it played exactly like a real battlefield title, unlike these bc games. It was my first bf game, so I was more than satisfied with it. I've never logged more hours into any other shooter. I tried bf2 afterwards; it wasn't the same for me.

I feel the exact same way. It was my second Battlefield (if 1942 counts :tongue:) I liked it better than BF2 because of the friends list and the cool way you drop down in the pod on your squad mates ;)

Never got into BF2, i liked the game itself however. It was just far too buggy for my liking, and when i did get it to work i was surrounded by really good players and just got my *** handed to me time and time again. I joined the BF2 game really late, the only people left playing it were the hardcore pro's, and it showed.

I am quite lucky, for i know i will really like BF3 whether it's more like BF2 or more like BC2 :p So i don't have anything to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom