Battlefield 2142 Sound Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared17

In Runtime
Hey all. So I'm having a problem, and its frustrating me like you have no idea. Every time I try and play BF2142, it all is going well and good, UNTIL, after the level loads and I'm in the game, I don't get any sound. This happens both on multi-player, and single. I get sound in the main menu and things like that, and I can even change my options for my audio, but once I go into a game I can't change the audio options, and I don't hear a thing.

Any ideas on how to fix this? They would be hugely appreciated, oh and I'm running the latest version.

Do you have a soundcard or onboard? and also what settings are they on in the options? default is "high" on mine and thats what its always worked on, and also EAX i have on.

I have tried using both onboard and soundcard, neither seem to want to work. I actually have uninstalled my onboard stuff, and disabled it in the BIOS. All my other games have no problems at all, its just Battlefield.

Well I've tried a fresh re-install....3 times...and still the exact same problem, anyone have any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom