Bad Pc Health!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mak, thanks again. ran a different test, downloaded cpu-z for the latest version, dude, I'm running a socket 370 intel celeron codename tualatin! oh, also just did the eXtreme Power Supply Calculator *first of all, didn't even have my socket nor cpu* but even still it read 153 watts... dunno what the difference between the two were. I'm running 3 usb devices, speakers, a 7200rpm hdd, dvd/cd-r/rw, floppy, two pc133 sticks, on a micro atx mobo *shuttle mobo's are actually smaller than regular micro atx's* with one measley 60mm fan in back. due to the extreme lack of airflow I have no case covering on my shuttle, but I keep it well cleaned out, so no overheating

Don't think that this problem is relatively elementary? You have a Shuttle and I have a Shuttle. I personally think that you are demanding to much of it at the time. You can't possibly expect it to everything that a full-size computer can do. Just get more RAM and see if that helps. I have not problem with Yahoo! Beta 9 other than the fact that I don't like it.

VampMistress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom