Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I bet you can find all of them through a Google Image Search for Avatars. If they are uploaded to the web and unless otherwise strictly forbidden to use without giving proper respect to the original owner there is no law against using a image you found on the web.

could you tell me what site you got yours from mate very good,promise i wont copy yours mate thank you in advance,oh and that first site was through google mate just want to be safe with copyright issues

got another question mate i have moving avatars,but i added the to my yahoo messanger,and no one can see them moving,do you know how i can sort this

I got mine off of Google. I see that the avatar that they have on the 2nd site you listed is the same one as my profile picture. So they are very wide spread.

IF the first site was through Google. check others. Or use Firefox with DownThemAll. If they are still protected they are not going to be the only site in the WWW to have them.

You cant use moving avatars to IM. They never work unless they are part of the program itself. IM do not allow for moving pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom