assassins creed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been getting really bad reviews :(

Lots about how it's a solid game, not living up to the potential it shows and being called one of the "greatest flops of the year".

Apparently the AI is awful, the missions repetitive and the storyline being awful (especially with the big twist being given away 5mins into the game)

I never let other people tell me what to think of a game. For all I know they are just angry because it isn't the greatest game of all time... who honestly believes the hype gaming companies feed us?

For instance, many reviewers said Fable was a terrible game. I played it, it was pretty short but still very fun and an overall good game. They were just disappointed because everyone was saying it would be amazing.

I'm kind of ok with that. Crysis and COD4 are gonna keep me pretty busy till Jan. Heck. Such a great lineup of fall games that I'm barely getting replay value out of the ones I already have! (Bioshock, WiC, Oblivion, TF2)
Dude, I hear that. It's wonderful when they bring out so many good games, but give a breather between them for **** sakes! I just ordered Guitar Hero 3 and Crysis today. Haven't even finished Bioshock yet. I have WiC, CoH OF, HL2 ep2, Cod4 and GRAW 2 that I have but haven't even installed yet! :freak:

Dude, I hear that. It's wonderful when they bring out so many good games, but give a breather between them for **** sakes! I just ordered Guitar Hero 3 and Crysis today. Haven't even finished Bioshock yet. I have WiC, CoH OF, HL2 ep2, Cod4 and GRAW 2 that I have but haven't even installed yet! :freak:

dude im in the same boat as you.
I just finished WIC...i still have to finish hl ep2, bioshock.
I currently have gears of war.crysis and cod 4.

i should finish up cod 4 since its suppose to be really short.

but i bet with cod4, if its anything like the other ones in the series, that you won't wanna stop once you beat it. you'll play it over and over and over. haha.

Yer same, i did in about 5 hours on hardened now im doing it on veteran. And i agree with every1 that gamers will be occupied, myself i got bout 5 games im playing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom