Assassin's Creed Black Flag

On PC :p. It said to hold R, but I don't see any sort of aiming mechanism pop up like the other weapons (chainshot/broadside).

Soooo... I decided to look in the controls, and even though during the tutorial it said to "Press and hold R" for mortars... I really found out it was Q... even though I never touched the controls to re-map them? lol... oh well, whatever.

I'm digging this game but now I'm on side missions and just exploring. I just can't seem to keep on the main missions.

I've been wasting time playing the ken way mini ship game

I'm spending mega time chasing all the collectables and playing ken ways mini game. I feel like I've played for 40 hours but am only half way through the story. Great game.

Let me know how the dlc is.

I'm spending mega time chasing all the collectables and playing ken ways mini game. I feel like I've played for 40 hours but am only half way through the story. Great game.

Let me know how the dlc is.

This is what is happening to me in AC3. I play for 4 hours and I've only completed like 3% more of the game.

I wrapped up Freedom Cry last night. Pretty good and obviously the content was powerful. Freeing slaves from various situations was much more exhilirating than freeing pirates. Took a few hours, but not sure it would be worth $10.

are all controls in AC games like they are in AC revelations cause I played for like 30 min and couldn't take it anymore

are all controls in AC games like they are in AC revelations cause I played for like 30 min and couldn't take it anymore

Yup. Pretty much anyway. Some feel more solid than others. Really doesn't take long to get used to in my opinion. It is traditional for Ubisoft to take the standard assumption for how the controls will be laid out and completely change them. Deus Ex was the same way. I wish all games gave you the ability to remap keys like on the PC.

Back
Top Bottom