Arma 3 system requirements may have you squealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
Arma 3 system requirements

Arma 3 is coming! In between all ofthe new Arma 3 info and shiny, shiny screenshots, Bohemia also released the system requirements for the game. Be warned, they're pretty high. It looks like some of us are going to have to upgrade if we're going to run the military sim when it's released in summer 2012.
Arma_3_System_Requirements_32201.jpg

Arma 3 system requirements:

OS – Windows 7 / Vista
CPU – Intel Core i5 or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
GPU – Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770, shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM, or faster
RAM – 2 GB
HDD – 15 GB free space
DVD – Dual Layer compatible
DirectX® – 10

896mb of VRAM is very precise. Can you even get 896mb of VRAM..?512 + 256 + 128... okay, but how odd :p

The bad thing about this is i can barely play ArmA2 on highest settings with my current rig. I was hoping it would be a totally new engine built from the ground up. But it doesn't look that way. The graphics are good enough, i would just kill for some better AI and stuff.

896mb of VRAM is very precise. Can you even get 896mb of VRAM..?512 + 256 + 128... okay, but how odd :p

The bad thing about this is i can barely play ArmA2 on highest settings with my current rig. I was hoping it would be a totally new engine built from the ground up. But it doesn't look that way. The graphics are good enough, i would just kill for some better AI and stuff.

The 260's are 896 I think.

And yeah, Idk what happened to that picture I posted, but it was a beautiful mountains scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom