anyone here have a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that one is pretty cool, it's got a lot of detail and looks almost realistic.....that's what I'm aiming for.

http://www.eviltattoo.com/rp.html
the one on the top right, where it's climbing on that stalk is also cool...I wouldn't mind doing something like that.

meh I don't mind tattoos on the women, one on the neck doesn't look too bad

Two tattoos that I've always really wanted...one since I was 13 I wanted to get a chain that wraps around my ankle or my leg or something, and then another one on my arm like a dilated pupil or something

bands are alittle overrated and old now (well atleast like 238920389 people told me that), my grandad has one it was popular in his time, except he has the boring green and black one with the itron and stuff in it thats not healthy for you but its ok hes tough as nails and is native american as i am also, so i planned on getting the native american band with feathers hanging from it around my bicep hopefully ill be able to cover it with a shirt

lol here i am "bands are overrater" and im getting one

bands are overrated. So are stars and supermans shield........yes there were a LOT of kids at my highschool who had stars and supermans shields as well as bands.

Tribal anything is overrated, although that one lizard I saw was a tribal lizard it looked freakin cool, but I won't be going with that.

My ex-girlfriends sister got a rather cool looking dream catcher on her right shoulder blade. Looked really nice, drawn and colored well.

My brother has casper on his left shoulder blade lol

nah don't you dare go knocking on bands...this was my first idea for a tattoo, don't you DARE try and crush my dreams

Otherwise I'll have to say you ripped off the sobe label with your lizard idea BAKA :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom