Animals, what do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warez, u groomed ur poodle so.........wrong.........he looks like a freaky poodle. Sry to offend but he does NOT look cute IMO.

Lol.... either you mistook one of his cats, or fish for a poodle, or you meant me... and I know. That is a REALLLY bad picture. I think it was after a bath, or maybe after he was outside in the rain... We don't take him to the groomer, because that is money we don't have. My girl does the grooming, and has butchered him a few times.... in this shot, he has a mohawk... This was BEFORE she dyed the mohawk pink with kool-aid..... (man, that stuff STILL won't come out of the carpet.... GRRRRRR.

I groomed my poodle....hhhmmmm...... :confused:

omg sry i thought it was urs, MY BAD!!!

Lol.... either you mistook one of his cats, or fish for a poodle, or you meant me... and I know. That is a REALLLY bad picture. I think it was after a bath, or maybe after he was outside in the rain... We don't take him to the groomer, because that is money we don't have. My girl does the grooming, and has butchered him a few times.... in this shot, he has a mohawk... This was BEFORE she dyed the mohawk pink with kool-aid..... (man, that stuff STILL won't come out of the carpet.... GRRRRRR.

o my mistake. Get the proper tools to self-groom him at home, unless ur not worthy to buy the tools i understand.

just next time, let the hair grow out lol.

Well we have had eight cats, but they have all either got run over or lost, so my mum has pledged to never again buy one.

(I saw our last cat in the middle of the main road next to our house- not a pretty sight)

Man those Lynx's look awesome I have read up on them to and from what the text says "They are very intelligent".

Anyone have a monkey o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom