Amazon Sells 1400 Wii's in 10 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wii is more "hardcore" then any other console. You devote much more of your attention when playing a Wii because there is more then just 8 fingers involved in completing the task.

Bah, I've tried out Mario Galaxy and to be quite honest, I just couldn't quite get into it. It's not fun at all and the controls are hardly that amazing or immersive. It's just so busy and cartoony and flashy, it really annoyed the crap out of me. I'm sorry for bashing it, I just really didn't like my experience with it. I played it for about 2 hours total.

It just seems to me like they really tried their hardest to get something 'wacky' crazy, like, oh man, look how we're distorting your perception of gravity!! ooo ooooooo ooooooooooo Look at all this crazy colorful stuff, and these cool star transforming things!! Oh and look at the controls!! You shake to do a spin and you aim to fire colorful star crystal thingies...

Really wasn't my cup of tea at all.

Guitar Hero feels much more immersive as far as controls are concerned, you really feel like you're rocking out and it's so much fun to own your friends in a true test of quick reflexes and pattern recognition skills. But I know that it's on a different level really, and that you can get GH3 on the Wii. But why not just get it on the PS2 as I have?

Bah, I've tried out Mario Galaxy and to be quite honest, I just couldn't quite get into it. It's not fun at all and the controls are hardly that amazing or immersive. It's just so busy and cartoony and flashy, it really annoyed the crap out of me. I'm sorry for bashing it, I just really didn't like my experience with it. I played it for about 2 hours total.

It just seems to me like they really tried their hardest to get something 'wacky' crazy, like, oh man, look how we're distorting your perception of gravity!! ooo ooooooo ooooooooooo Look at all this crazy colorful stuff, and these cool star transforming things!! Oh and look at the controls!! You shake to do a spin and you aim to fire colorful star crystal thingies...

Its called a tutorial. Once you get into the third galaxy things start to heat up.

i bought SMG, 2 classic controllers, n 2 Wii points cards for $123 at Circuit City on Black Friday; basically bought my own present again this year but this time my mom is gonna pay be back because she said she would of gotten me these things but didnt have time.

SMG was priced at $34.99 n i snagged it just in time too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom