Amazon Sells 1400 Wii's in 10 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had mine since Launch Day. Waited 2 hours for a pre-order and 1 hour to get the system. Luckily it was a lesser known gamestop easily within walking distance (but someone out of view) of a large mall with a gamestop and an ebgames.

Im still contemplating on gettings a Wii, because i love the best graphics and i love realism... so im unsure wether id like Wii.

Well K M A N, if your Hardcore then you misewell Forget the Wii

But now the Wii has some Great titles Especially Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime! Which is what im missing out on :(, The wii Isnt Really Realism but some games Can really Show The Wii's power

but look at it this way the Wii is the only game console thats the closest thing to working out....

Actually most of the Wii's good games currently out are hardcore type games. They don't have the greatest graphics but they're good and the gameplay for a lot of them is really fun.

Just play PC games for you realism/graphics/physics fix and the Wii for your wacky/unusual/old school/casual fix. Both have good gameplay and both have great FPS games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom