Aliens Spotted By Hubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
why put them here in the first place?

The pyramids were originally built by people, under alien instruction, to act as a charging station for the alien ships. It had something to do with the limestone, gold, and their placement relative to the stars. Some how the alien ships were able to use the cosmic energy, focused by the pyramids, to power their ships.

The only other plausible theory I can think of is that the pyramids were some kind alien "for adults only" toy. Aliens would come here during spring break to use the pyramids.

EVERYONE.

DISCUSS THE MATTER NO FURTHER.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS.

ocyle.jpg

Yes. Its another Disney subliminal message.... somehow they managed to hack into NASA.

^Seems something more like what apple would do. Its not really a comet, its a giant apple flying threw space, pretty soon its going to go through the asteroid belt, where it will be massively out numbered by superior rocks....we shall call these asteroids...Microsoft.

The pyramids were originally built by people, under alien instruction, to act as a charging station for the alien ships. It had something to do with the limestone, gold, and their placement relative to the stars. Some how the alien ships were able to use the cosmic energy, focused by the pyramids, to power their ships.

The only other plausible theory I can think of is that the pyramids were some kind alien "for adults only" toy. Aliens would come here during spring break to use the pyramids.

...This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom