Adding execution file into our .net Windows application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohan Giri

In Runtime
Hi everyone,
I am adding one exe file in my c#.net windows application and writing code to run that application. Then building and running my project. If I copy and paste my .net exe file which is created while building the project into some other location and run the exe do my application will run or it depends on the included exe file???

If you dont understand what I am saying. Here is information about my project. Actually I want to make a screen saver(scr file) for windows for existing flash movie file. I tried this in C# windows application.

What I did is I added shockwave flash object into my project and placed axshockwaveflashobject control on my windows form. In my coding I call the movie file through shockwave flash object control depending upon the windows aruments(/s,/c,/p).

Then I written code to stop the application when mouse and keyboard events occur.

Now I want to rename the exe file into scr file and save this file into windows system32 folder.

I manually did this and checked before doing through code. Its working fine when screensaver action occurs. But it depends my flash movie file, two flash dll files which we referred in our project.

But when I ask for a preview application is runnig. But the movie file is not loading on the axshockwave flash object. White axshockwave flash object on the windows form only displaying and when mouse or keyboard action takes place the application is stop.

Then when I choose this screensaver in the dropdown list of the screensaver selection list, my screen saver starts running without loading movie file.

So trying to include flash movie file as exe file into my project and run that application. If I do it like this may i get correct result?

In market there are many softwares to convert Flash movie into Screensaver. But I want to know what method they are following and how they are creating the flash file as installable screen saver file.

If anyone know help me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom