Addicted....a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why if I now need to rant about something personal, I take it to an advice forum, not TF.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...you have a lot of inner conflicts at the moment from what you lead on here, and posting on a forum is not going to solve them...if you're serious about turning your life around and climbing out of the hole you need to seek professional help and see a psychiatrist as they will be able to help you

This is just some friendly advice

Whatever, this thread is about people being addicted to their computers. Lets see if we can get it back on that subject.

Nubius said:
lol

Sounds like a member who signed up under a different name just to say this...hmm wonder who it could be.

If you were still a mod you could find out ;) . Flame_Fighter my ass.

Nubius said:
Anywho, I'm far from 'loved' here lol....infact I'm probably one of the more hated people here...

You just seem pessimistic. Everytime you post, I'm afraid its going to be something negative. The posts when you don't say anything negative, you seem like a totally different person.

LoTeX said:
I think we really should arrange a TF meeting.

LOL.

FireFox said:
...or a counseling session.

ROFL!

LoTeX said:
...or a firing squad.

ROFLMFAO!

Flanker said:

You just seem pessimistic. Everytime you post, I'm afraid its going to be something negative. The posts when you don't say anything negative, you seem like a totally different person.

True to that. Lets see, he posted negative things about Star Wars ep3, Doom 3, FEAR, Quake 4, HL2, HL2: Lost Coast, his 6800GT and future games, STALKER's delay...and probably more stuff that I can't think of...and after all these things "sucking", what is there to like? What have I posted about negatively recently? My X800Pro is the only thing i can think of (my dialup and social posts were a long time ago), and I've gotten rid of my X800 Pro, so yeah, who is the negative one?

Um...to my defense (and perhaps to distance myself from Beed), I still like Nubius...lol. Just wish you were nicer ;) Now I know you're going to say that you're not going to pretend to like something if you hate it, but yea...try, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom