Accessing Apple router issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discusman

In Runtime
Hi guys,

I just bought a Acer laptop and would like to access wireless internet at home. I have an Apple router which currently connected to my two desktops by cable.

I see a list of wireless networks poped up on my laptop when I tried to connect to the internet. However, I forgot the key code to access the network from my Apple router.

How would I resolve this issue? Should I reset the Apple router? I recall I did enter some sort of key code to protect my wireless network when I first set up the Apple router, but I forgot to write the code down.

I appreciate all inputs. Thanks

Your best thing will be to get onto the router, by using one of the other computers, and see if you can read the key. You will probaboly get lucky and be able to see the key in text.

Then just use it on the new laptop.

Your best thing will be to get onto the router, by using one of the other computers, and see if you can read the key. You will probaboly get lucky and be able to see the key in text.

Then just use it on the new laptop.

I got on my desktop (Windows XP) and I went to settings and then network connection. I didn't find any router information there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom