AC97- k7VZA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Sabre

Solid State Member
Hello,
I've a qusetion, which is a little bit stupid. Well, I have a ECS k7VZA mainboard with ac97 sound. I've seen that a friend of mine has a ECS k7VTA3 mainboard, and when he installs the drivers, he has a sound-manager in the taskbar(It can change the type of the sound- hall, room, concert, etc.). When i tried to install this manager nothing happens. It can't start. I also tried avance ac97 drivers, but when the installation finished, my sound went off.
Well my question is: what should I download/install to get this manager working. Is the k7VZA compatible with this type of drivers and manager? And are there other programs like that which change(the key of the sound for example) of the whole windows. I want something like that because i really need it in these days.
EX: When I've installed this program and set it up to play songs faster, it should play the song faster in WMP or WinAMP.

On the CD with the drivers, which came with the mainboard, there is a application called GAMUT 200 AudioPort. It has the features I want, but it is a player, I should use it to get these effects. The whole program is awful and slow. I suppose that, it is the software that controls the key. Do you know a player/plug-in/ that is like WinAMP and has the features of GAMUT 2000 Audioport?
I've read about a russian application which is like the sound manager of my friend, but that was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom