A very old game im in search for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
When i was 8 i think (im 16 now) i played a very good game on a PC.
The game would have all kinds of gadgets like lighters to cannons (this is all in 2d) dynamite and you would connect them all to make a series of events. like the cannon would fire a ball a ball would land on a power switch to a fan the fan would move the dominos and the dominos would trigger the dynamite lighter. I think the background for it all would be green like the old 98' windows but this was a while back. It was a very classic game and i would really want to find the name of it ...

I thank anyone that has any idea of the name or even people who know the name !

Preacher

machine2.gif

Is that the game you are asking for?

It's the Incredible machine, there was also a kids version called the incredible toon machine..

ummm does that game have clean enviorment with no humans? like in that pic but only gadgets ill get that one but thanks .....

Yes! It is the very first the incredible machine ! ! ! i cant believe i found this thanks everyone but ... ive downloaded the game and its 512kbs which pretty much ok i think ... so i run the install file and then i get an NTFS screen with options option 3 is to play the game i click 3 and it loads then monitor doesnt get anything and i have force shutdown it ... anyone know the reason for this?!

ok so Dosbox is the answer i cant seem to mount up the game Deathhawk can u make a little guide on this thread for me plz?

Preacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom