2 SMP's for an i7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its your choice really.. i'd run both, but then again i dont pay for the electrical bill... my parents do that :D

what'r you gettin with the 4890? like 3000-3300 ppd?

Lol, as someone who does pay his own electrical bills....go for it! I pay about an extra $25 a month for my two rigs running 24/7.

Lol. i'm guessing that my folding 24/7 with run the bill up 10 or so dollars.. my parents wont even notice... :)

say jfen.. you got any spare gpu's lying around?

i have the mobo, cpu, ram, psu, case all worked out... just looking for a gpu now

me or farinha?

I have... I get about 3600ppd or on some WU's up to about 4300

got my bigadv vm running now... gotta do 10 normal smp WU's then can move onto the big ones... weeeeee

Lol. i'm guessing that my folding 24/7 with run the bill up 10 or so dollars.. my parents wont even notice... :)

say jfen.. you got any spare gpu's lying around?

i have the mobo, cpu, ram, psu, case all worked out... just looking for a gpu now

Yeah, considering mine are 4 8800gts and 2 260s they probably won't notice. They'll just start telling you to turn the lights off when you leave the room more often :p

My folding rig also doubles as an almost 24/7 downloading rig as well, so is another way to slip it by the wife...I mean parents. :D

Sort of....I've got a gts250 lying around right now but I'll soon be swapping it in for the 9800gt in my wife's comp which I'll swap into the htpc for the 9600gso. Atleast that's the plan, just don't know when I'll get around to it. If money was no object I'd have all the comps running 24/7 in the house....probably get around 52k ppd that way. Should do it one day just to see.

Can't get my GPU client o use less CPU cycles. Burninator can you tell me your variables values?
Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom