¤Showoff Your Browser Skin¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Belchfire.net and installed the "multi-patcher". It replaces the uxtheme.dll allowing you to install unsigned visual styles and themes within Windows without having a 3rd party app installed.

The patcher is free though they do have a pay product as well. Use the multi-patcher, it's nice. They have a full tutorial explaining it all and alot of nice themes and styles. You can use themes and styles from anywehere if you don't like the ones on Belchfire so long as you can extract them properly.

Here's the tutorial for installing visual styles and themes once you have the "multi-patcher" installed.

Here is the silver-blue theme that I am using. Note the only thing that the author has changed in this style is the luna-silver from green "start" to blue "start" and red buttons to blue buttons. When you install this specific style you will have 2 "Windows XP Style" themes in display properties. One normal and the one you installed. The rest you install will have different names. I was thrown off at first when I saw the same 2 theme names so I didn't want you to get confused as well. :)

Lol. It's just for optimization. I have lots of bookmarks on my BOOKKMARKS FOLDER THINGY FACE

EIDT: but I'm considering OPera, just I don't want to see the little fox's head choped off! no!!!!1111!11

At the top of your browser, click Tools, Themes. It will take you straight to them.

Ahaha, I now use Opera...Most of there skins are boring...they need to add like 5 new ones a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom