Schiit Fulla 2
Phillips Fidelo X2
V-Moda BoomPro Microphone

Upgrading my PC 363D's for my desktop..
Bought:
Schiit Fulla 2
Phillips Fidelo X2
V-Moda BoomPro Microphone

Wanna overnight those 363D's to me? :p I messed up my headset trying to fix one thing, and ended up breaking 2 different things on it -.- (managed to fix the original issue though, so there's that lol).

So since I borked my headset, decided now was the time to upgrade like I've been wanting to do.

Sennheiser 598 Cs (Closed-back version)
Antlion ModMic 4 (Uni directional w/ mute)

I'm not sure how I feel about buying Philips headphones...

See that's what I thought (and what most reviewers' initial impressions), then they ranted and raved about how awesome they sounded. So we'll see :tongue:

So since I borked my headset, decided now was the time to upgrade like I've been wanting to do.

Cancelled my BoomPro (because it's out of stock literally everywhere) and got the same mic :tongue:

Wow dude, that looks like quite a setup. I've enjoyed my PS4 headset, but don't find myself using it much these days. If I ever build a PC, I will have to include something like this in the budget, cause golly those look comfy.

Still rocking my Audio Technica ATH-AD700. I love them and I treat them like ****, but they never give up on me. The cable has been taped together several times. I drop them and that kind of thing all the damn time, but they still work, and they're so comfy and sound great. Honestly hate the idea of them breaking, no other headphone is as nice and comfy for me.

Also got a modmic. No issues with it. Does what I need and works well, sounds perfectly good enough for VOIP chat.

Back
Top Bottom