What games did you finish in 2015

I never did finish this one either, although after playing Destiny I tried to go back to BL and hooooly sh*t that was a disaster. The charm of BL is still there (less so), but the gunplay is out the window. All of the mechanics I've gotten used to in Destiny changed my perspective, without a doubt. Very similar to my experience with Skyrim and trying to backtrack to Oblivion. It still looked good, but it was almost painful to play. I couldn't go very far with it at all.

I could still get down on Borderlands I love all 3 of those games I was just chatting with Borst about getting back to Pre Sequel to finish it if you want to join us when we do

I could still get down on Borderlands I love all 3 of those games I was just chatting with Borst about getting back to Pre Sequel to finish it if you want to join us when we do

Unfortunately, while I was gung-ho about the Pre-Sequel upon it's announcement (and no less excited when I played it at PAX), I didn't buy it on release, and so much time has gone by, once I tried to play BL2 after Destiny, it jaded the heck out of me. ALSO, I don't have a PS3 to play BL2 anymore, and am not sure how I feel about ponying up for a digital PS4 bundle.

This list is off the top of my head. I know there are more, but I can't get on PSN to check because it is down.

Metro 2033- Plat
Bloodborne - Plat
Wolfenstein- Plat
Far Cry 4- Plat
Shadow of Mordor- Plat
Dragon Age Inquisition
Metro Last Light

Also got the plat for Rocket League, but that game doesn't really have an ending. Going to try to plat the FF7 port, but there is one stupid trophy that seems like it is going to be a massive pain to get and I don't usually bother with the ridiculous ones.

This list is off the top of my head. I know there are more, but I can't get on PSN to check because it is down.

Metro 2033- Plat
Bloodborne - Plat
Wolfenstein- Plat
Far Cry 4- Plat
Shadow of Mordor- Plat
Dragon Age Inquisition
Metro Last Light

Also got the plat for Rocket League, but that game doesn't really have an ending. Going to try to plat the FF7 port, but there is one stupid trophy that seems like it is going to be a massive pain to get and I don't usually bother with the ridiculous ones.

Didn't you plat Diablo too?

Unfortunately, while I was gung-ho about the Pre-Sequel upon it's announcement (and no less excited when I played it at PAX), I didn't buy it on release, and so much time has gone by, once I tried to play BL2 after Destiny, it jaded the heck out of me. ALSO, I don't have a PS3 to play BL2 anymore, and am not sure how I feel about ponying up for a digital PS4 bundle.

I dont even own the PS3 versions any longer I only have it on PS4. And I also Plated Diablo but I have "finished" That game a million times

Hahahaha good point. Seems like that was so long ago.

I know right? When I was compiling my short list, I had to check dates on a couple of them to make sure I was thinking right. Kinda crazy.

I dont even own the PS3 versions any longer I only have it on PS4. And I also Plated Diablo but I have "finished" That game a million times

Everything I had was on PS3, so if I do get a wild hair, I hope I can transfer files or whatnot. It would suck to have to start over.

I know right? When I was compiling my short list, I had to check dates on a couple of them to make sure I was thinking right. Kinda crazy.

Everything I had was on PS3, so if I do get a wild hair, I hope I can transfer files or whatnot. It would suck to have to start over.

yeah you can but you need to be able to upload them 1 at a time from the PS3 versions

Back
Top Bottom