What games did you finish in 2015

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
I feel like I played a lot of games but didn't finish a lot.

By finish I mean seeing title credits.

I think I finished the handsome collection story, walking dead 2 story, far cry 4, and batman AK.

I'm about 2/3 done with tomb raider so I know I'll finish that one this year.

What about you guys.

Gooood question. In a year full of games that were supposed to be good I felt a lot lacked big time.

Only one, FC4, and that's because I found the secret ending on accident.

Barely any, that I can remember. Lots of games started but never finished. Far Cry 4, Fallout 4, and Witcher 3 being the major suspects.

Last edited:
I didn't finish anything in 2015 that I hadn't already beaten in 2014 except The Order: 1886, which I don't count cause it's not a real game. But I finished games in 2015 that I started in 2014, Diablo RoS and Destiny namely. I very nearly beat Shadow of Mordor, but after dedicating myself to the task of finding all of the Artifacts and Ithildan, I took a break from it, and in that time found other interests.

for me i did
Bloodborne
Fallout 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
Arkham Knight
Dying Light
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of The First Sin
Lego Batman 3

Almost finished
Witcher 3

Damn Slay, you slayed it.

Hey I don't buy these things to Look at. I do need to get back to a few though
Borderlands Pre Sequel
Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC (never finished it)
Witcher 3 (main game and DLC)
Arkham Knight (would like to do DLC)

I am in middle of Bloodborne expansion. Good thing there are really no games I want so far in 2016 I can get back to oldies I been meaning to beat and perhaps get to my huge PS3 backlog of games I would like to beat

The wicher 3
Dragon age inquisition
Fallout 4
Dying light
Arkam knight
I know there is more but I can't think of them right now.

Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC (never finished it)

I am in middle of Bloodborne expansion. Good thing there are really no games I want so far in 2016 I can get back to oldies I been meaning to beat and perhaps get to my huge PS3 backlog of games I would like to beat

I never did finish this one either, although after playing Destiny I tried to go back to BL and hooooly sh*t that was a disaster. The charm of BL is still there (less so), but the gunplay is out the window. All of the mechanics I've gotten used to in Destiny changed my perspective, without a doubt. Very similar to my experience with Skyrim and trying to backtrack to Oblivion. It still looked good, but it was almost painful to play. I couldn't go very far with it at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom