GTA 5 in first person!

Oh definitely. I didn't play much on PS3 because I only had a couple friends that played Online, and they kinda dropped off after a few months because we got sick of waiting for heists. My wife recently started playing a few months ago on PS3 and still looks like tons of fun. If you get it for PC let me know and we can try and group up or something - I know a couple of my buddies plan on getting it as well.

Found this yesterday as well:
For the NEW players: The BIG LIST of games, enjoy! : GrandTheftAutoV

Another fan-made game I've seen my wife play with people online:

Kinda like tag/hide-n-seek...but like The Shining
Go to the hedge maze with a group of people. 1 person starts as "it" and equips a mask and a melee weapon. Others go into maze and hide. Person that is it (a serial killer basically), counts and then goes and tries to find/kill the others using only melee. Hiders aren't supposed to fight back - only run. If you're killed, you put on a mask/equip a melee weapon and join the killer's side. Continue until 1 remaining survivor or all are killed.

That list of games is awesome thanks a bunch! I'm gonna try to make a friend or two and see if I cant try some of these games out.

I'll be playing in a few hours on Xbox One if anyone wants to join.. my GT is Soz3r

You could expand the Vespucci Boys. We need to take over all platforms, PS4, Xbox, and PC, and be the most dominant group in all of Los Santos.

Mandatory dress code is no shirt, the grey short shorts, white flip flops, and the big white plastic hipster looking glasses. Your job is to recruit as many people to the cause as possible, and trap unsuspecting players in corners by circling around them and using the "jerk" motion until they either rage quit or join the Vespucci movement.

You could expand the Vespucci Boys. We need to take over all platforms, PS4, Xbox, and PC, and be the most dominant group in all of Los Santos.

Mandatory dress code is no shirt, the grey short shorts, white flip flops, and the big white plastic hipster looking glasses. Your job is to recruit as many people to the cause as possible, and trap unsuspecting players in corners by circling around them and using the "jerk" motion until they either rage quit or join the Vespucci movement.

Are you trying to franchise the Vespucci Boys?

I passed it up. I want to spend time with far cry and want to finish the cod campaign.

Somehow I want to play dragon age but it's 80 hours. That's a huge commitment

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

One thing I didn't think about...in GTA V in first-person can you see your feet? Yes..yes you can

vJrf16y.jpg

Are you trying to franchise the Vespucci Boys?

More like monopolize. The Vespucci Boys need to be the kings of the land in every platform. Players need to fear seeing that pink SUV with the very descriptive emblem on the hood roaming the streets.

More like monopolize. The Vespucci Boys need to be the kings of the land in every platform. Players need to fear seeing that pink SUV with the very descriptive emblem on the hood roaming the streets.

I can't believe that emblem didn't get banned.

I used the emblem and name in my Fantasy Football team. Always gets laughs.

Back
Top Bottom