GTA 5 in first person!

Ohhhh...I thought it did Story Mode as well, not just online.

Was most likely planning on replaying through Story Mode again anyway, but yeah. Good thing the only secret mission thing I did was collect the nuclear waste on the seafloor. I'd be kinda mad if I did a bunch of the secret stuff and had to do it all over again lol.

That is one of the things i am dreading too. Those missions sucked. They did let you see A LOT of the map, but they were pretty awful.

Ya I kinda want to reply the story again anyways. I don't recall getting stuck on anything the last time around on the 360. I didn't really do the secret missions though. The whole GTA Online stuff really ruined my mood for GTA V on the 360.

So....who has this or is getting it?

Has it:
Rider
Lemonade
Ghost

Needs to have it:
Everyone

That is one of the things i am dreading too. Those missions sucked. They did let you see A LOT of the map, but they were pretty awful.

When I did the submarine one, I cheated and pulled up a map on my computer to see where they all were, then picked my route to get them all in 1 go lol. Still had to actually search for them using the sonar, but I at least knew how many were in a certain area.

Ya I kinda want to reply the story again anyways. I don't recall getting stuck on anything the last time around on the 360. I didn't really do the secret missions though. The whole GTA Online stuff really ruined my mood for GTA V on the 360.

The only issues I had was the extremely long loading times (should be a non-issue for PC), would sometimes not want to connect to Online, or would just freeze while playing. From seeing my wife play though, she hasn't really had any of the issues I had, so it looks like it's been patched up pretty good.

Ohhhh...I thought it did Story Mode as well, not just online.

Was most likely planning on replaying through Story Mode again anyway, but yeah. Good thing the only secret mission thing I did was collect the nuclear waste on the seafloor. I'd be kinda mad if I did a bunch of the secret stuff and had to do it all over again lol.

That nuclear sub mission took three hours, a grind I'm not looking forward to doing again... :annoyed:

Well so far i'm lovin it.. the first person is great but its a little glitchy here and there.. love how you can buy properties and businesses, love the free-roam ****-em-up attitude lol

Doesn't sound like he has, carnage. Its a good first GTA to play though.

Its really crazy how much better GTA V is on the PS4 compared to the 360. Its really amazing to grab a bike in game and explore the city and such. I imagine this will be even better on the PC with the better graphics and mods.

Doesn't sound like he has, carnage. Its a good first GTA to play though.

Its really crazy how much better GTA V is on the PS4 compared to the 360. Its really amazing to grab a bike in game and explore the city and such. I imagine this will be even better on the PC with the better graphics and mods.

Indeed; V is a good one to start on. Though, I'd definitely recommend Vice City still. That game was super fun - San Andreas was pretty good as well.

Definitely can't wait to see it on PC - and really hoping it's as moddable as IV was (or hopefully more-so).

Back
Top Bottom