Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I do when there is a new post and already replied.

Today, it is rainy. We haven't had a good soaking like this all year and people are complaining. Well I for one am enjoying the cooler temps which normally wouldn't be had till closer to Halloween. Because of the weather I will probably play games and bask in the 68 degrees that is my air conditioned house.

Speaking of, after last nights earthquake I am seriously reconsidering our year long lease with this apartment.

Been looking for projects to render. I have NO idea how to make anything. I played with 2012 for like an hour and wasn't able to do anything 0_0.

I can build domains, add emmiters, daemons and stuff to make like vortex's, add rigid objects to make barriers and stuff. I just have fun doing those basic things.

Re: Today I have...

You'll see that the difference between that 750 and a 3570k will be about half the time on each rip.
I would know, I was ripping and encoding on my 2500k which was a direct upgrade from a 4ghz 750. I'll also say, doing that on the 2500k at 4.5ghz is actually faster than this 3960x stock with HT on. You need good cooling to cool this monster.

benchies i've been looking at doesn't look that fast. but those benches are ran at stock.

I think Intel Quick Sync Video is better than discrete GPU acceleration actually.

CyberLink%20MediaEspresso.png

only problem is there are only 2. WHY THE **** IS THERE ONLY TWO ****ing video transcoders that support quick sync. Cyberlink media expresso and Arcsoft something extreme.
I tried media expresso and i think it's garbage. not enough encoding profile customization.

Back
Top Bottom