Borderlands 2

@ Lacerz what happend to you did you fall asleep playing last night or forget to turn your system off or something I joined your game and you just stood in the same spot for what seemed like forever then I said F--- this dude hes sleeping like Regg and left

@slay: When you have a low-level character start the game, all mobs are leveled for that character. So here's how that breaks down for Moxxi's:

If the character starting the game is max level, all the mobs will be at or near that level, or greater. Thus, all mobs in Moxxi's will likely fall between 67-70 or so.

If the character starting the game is low level, all the mobs will be closer to that level, so if you start the game with a level 7 character, then add your max level character, then go into Moxxi's, all the mobs will be around level 11 or so (and usually one-hit kills).

Now, you have to create a second account on your Xbox to start that character so you can do split-screen - I don't think it's possible to do it with a character on the same account, because you're already signed in.

If you do this stuff, you can do Moxxi's whenever. You don't need to schedule times with people, or hope no one has to leave in the middle or anything like that.

Is that explanation better? I realized I left some of that stuff out in the original post.

yeah thast better. But for me none of that matters I have 2 modded guns and sheild so every enemy is a one hit kill regardless of level I just figured with 2 people we could take breaks. Like hey just got to round 10 your turn now.

Back
Top Bottom