Borderlands 2

Well I'm only a level 9 or so, so you will destroy me in a duel. I don't have any of the DLC...the only reason I have the game is because it was free for PS+ members.

Well I'm only a level 9 or so, so you will destroy me in a duel. I don't have any of the DLC...the only reason I have the game is because it was free for PS+ members.

It dont matter I dont really want to test our skills I just want a trophyI figured I can stand there and you can kill me then you can stand there and i will kill you. then we will be done

Sorry I couldn't join up with you last night slay but I was I the middle of a mission and I you quit in the middle you have to start over from the beginning next time you play. All there missions are too lengthy for that. I love this game but side missions shouldn't take an hour to complete. They went way overboard with mission length.

For folks needing to do Moxxi's, do local split-screen. Create an account on your console, then create a Borderlands character. I think you have to do a couple of quests to be able to fast travel to Moxxi's, but use that second, low-level character to start the challenge, and your regular high-level character to mow through said challenge. It will still take time (at least 2-3 hours), but far less time and you can do it whenever and not rely on schedules. This worked on both the introductory challenges and the long challenges.

For folks needing to do Moxxi's, do local split-screen. Create an account on your console, then create a Borderlands character. I think you have to do a couple of quests to be able to fast travel to Moxxi's, but use that second, low-level character to start the challenge, and your regular high-level character to mow through said challenge. It will still take time (at least 2-3 hours), but far less time and you can do it whenever and not rely on schedules. This worked on both the introductory challenges and the long challenges.

are you talking about the dlc for the first game. And what does any of that do i dont understand why u need 2 dudes:SeriouslyChan:

Back
Top Bottom