Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Rearranged my room, then watched Man on Fire ... Cried again -.- Now back to watching Big Bang Theory for the 3rd time through.

Today I'm down in Massachusetts visiting my family down here for various anniversaries and birthdays that all fall within the same week. Hopefully I'll be able to stop at Cabelas on the way back to Maine to pick up some flip up sights for my WW SRC.

Today I'm down in Massachusetts visiting my family down here for various anniversaries and birthdays that all fall within the same week. Hopefully I'll be able to stop at Cabelas on the way back to Maine to pick up some flip up sights for my WW SRC.

Saw "flip up sights" and had to google "WW SRC". Intersting story behind the company. I hadn't heard about that. :cool:

Do you like it so far? What stuff have you added so far/what's your setup? :)

Saw "flip up sights" and had to google "WW SRC". Intersting story behind the company. I hadn't heard about that. :cool:

Do you like it so far? What stuff have you added so far/what's your setup? :)

I just bought it yesterday at the gun show in Bangor Maine and I haven't had a chance to modify it or shoot it yet. I haven't owned any AR-15's before so I can't compare it to anything. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the range tomorrow after school and test it out :D

Today I got my shipping labels all printed for my Galaxy Nexus, got one of my syllabi printed, bought school stuffs, ate donuts, drank an arizona iced tea (Mucho Mango... mmm), played some Crysis 2 (bought it this weekend for that 75% off sale on Steam) and am now about to start rearranging a few things and getting things ready for school to begin tomorrow.

That rifle looks nice. I would love to get a AR-15 but the times for rifles at the local range aren't very good so I would probably never get to use it.

Today I got went with the guy who got my PA and we got the rest of the stuff. Went back to help him set it up and tweak it and now they want me to run it for them all the time. If their drummer doesn't shape up then I might wind up replacing him too.

If the rumors are true and the Nokia Lumia 920 is going to be the first UK LTE exclusive phone then it may just persuade me to pick one up over the iPhone 5, assuming the IP5 doesn't support UKs LTE anyway.

I would prefer the IP5 I think, but the Lumia 920 looks fantastic, Windows Phone 8 looks like it should be pretty solid, and the prospect of 10 to 20Mbps LTE is huge for me as someone stuck with a 2Mbps DSL connection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom