Former Game Hunters

Hey guys. I'm also on steam. Same user name...metsphan

Send me an invite and friend me. I'm not on too often, but would like to see you guys

Tonight I am going to pour out an IBC Cream Soda, on the curb for all my homies that didnt make it. Oh and one for all the head shots Creeper... i mean snake 50 (1950 was the year he was born) has shanked

IBC Cream Soda is THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.

Seriously. I'd buy cases of that stuff if warehouse stores would sell it.

I am going to have to go set up a steam account at the library. Do i have to have games on the computer or does it play them off the account like Dungeon Defenders for instance

they stay on your PC...

Guys, i may have some issues... I bought 4 games for the PC over the weekend. Amazon was having a "From Sea to Sand" bundle sale this weekend Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Spec Ops: The Line for $20.... Bioshock and Bioshock 2 on max settings graphically still hold up... didnt get a chance to play spec ops... I also got Metro 2033 for less than $10, my laptop can play that on max settings but it gets a little sloppy with mutiple enemies... so i play on normal and it still looks 10 times better than it did on the 360 and runs smooth as snake 50's bottom

I have been researching building one. The guy PP Mag that posts in here seem to know a lot.

I think my want of an x box is going to be put on the back burner in exchange for want of a gaming computer

I was never much of a gamer on the PC... but dudes, the games are cheaper, the graphics are better and there isnt too much out there you cant play on the PC. While I will always be a console gamer, why not have more choices. Also you can link you windows live account with your xbox account and still get achievements, steam also has trophies/achievements.

I was never much of a gamer on the PC... but dudes, the games are cheaper, the graphics are better and there isnt too much out there you cant play on the PC. While I will always be a console gamer, why not have more choices. Also you can link you windows live account with your xbox account and still get achievements, steam also has trophies/achievements.

Did you ever play a game for fun and not achievements? You are such an achievement female dog.:Haters:

I am going to have to go set up a steam account at the library. Do i have to have games on the computer or does it play them off the account like Dungeon Defenders for instance

What ajacks said. You will have all your purchased games listed in your library, but the ones you play will be installed on your PC. So I can still see Half-Life in my library, but it's not installed to play. I would have to DL it and install it via Steam before I could play it again.

Back
Top Bottom