Potentially the longest thread in history...

I tried downloading the Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Demo, but when I try playing it, the User Account Control thing comes up and asks if:
Steam Client Service
(buildbot_winslave01_steam_rel_client_win32@winslave01)
Valve

should have permission.

What do? The name of it sounds really suspicious.

It does sound suspicious but it's to do with the in-game overlay. It's safe.

I own the game btw, it's ok. UI takes a bit of getting used to but it's great once you do. My only complaint is, there's only like, 20 cards you can unlock.

You'd think they'd name it something else. >_>
Makes you think that they're trying to make your computer a botnet slave. :p

WTF, how do I beat Koth when he has a 6/6 and my most powerful one is a 4/4 which he immediately kills with Splitting Earth?

or mr slave:
RuTtf.jpg

Re: Today I have...

He was a true definition of a know-it-all. He did know his stuff; mostly, but no one could correct him.

I remember so many characters back then. More exciting times with so many useless members. It was kind of fun :).

Now the most excitement we have is Habib selling iPhones.

Nubius was a whiz at overclocking AMD CPUs up through socket 939. I got to know him through Techonvent, even got to play some BF2 with him and HAVOC.

He was a true definition of a know-it-all. He did know his stuff; mostly, but no one could correct him.

I remember so many characters back then. More exciting times with so many useless members. It was kind of fun :).

Now the most excitement we have is Habib selling iPhones.

Way to make new members feel inadequate :grin:

Got me thinking. My technical contribution to this forum is approximately zero. I need more people with audio problems :hrmph:

rofl, pwned. But, Nubius is the reason I wanted water cooling, and stuck with AMD, as he made AMD seem so simple/easy to OC, I remember getting a 60% OC on an old later newcastle core a long time ago, was stable, then the north bridge burned up a few days later. All thanks to him, I achieved my best OC ever in the end.

So, is hangman on? BTW, today, I did absolutely NOTHING, other than shutting down my larger equipment and moved to lower power devices for my activities.

Back
Top Bottom