So who's getting pounded by snow/ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have two front doors, basically two layers of door. :p The inside one has snow drifted up it.

You tell me.

It was a little cold in my room last night.

Untitled-1-1.png

Woke up yet again at 7:30 this morning to a rolling black out that lasted 4 hours. Why you ask did they do this? Because the ****ing ******* super bowl. The blacked out rural areas to make up for the power suckage of the new stupid stadium. I really hate football and football/superbowl fans right about now. We finally decided to leave our house and chance icy roads when it got down to 38f inside. I finally came back by myself to fix the duct work under the house so both sides blow hot air. I am now covered from head to toe in fiberglass insulation and can't shower cause hot water lines are still frozen.

I woke up to -14 F this morning. I love to see people complain about all the snow. Just reminds me of Minnesota every winter. Good stuff.

there was a funny quote on the news, that i feel applies to you minnesotans; paraphrasing here, but it went somethign like 'over a foot of snow in a 2000 mile band, power outtages, state of emergencies, natural disasters. in new england we call it a wednesday'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom