Black Ops Wager and game in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really play WaW much so can't comment too much on the gameplay. But to me it looks like mw2, with new guns and maps (much better maps at that) with a load of stuff nicked from MW2, and most of the annoying parts taken out.

I'm loving it at the moment, Level 38 and doing well :)

Well people will give it bad marks on PC for all the wrong reasons, like bugs and lag. Well its the biggest game release ever and all games have bugs.. so whatever.

The game is great fun if you accept it for what it is.

No, it's getting bad reviews because a lot of people have powerful dual core processors and not quads like people on this forum do. Outdated engine needing higher end parts compared to the games counterparts?

Yeah, it is way overhyped. I don't how people expect COD7 to be amazing after Treyarch made COD3 and COD5 which weren't all that good. Treyarch is getting better though.

It is however MUCH better then COD3, COD5, and COD6. Not as good as COD4/2 though. I find the wager matches to be a lot of fun, the new ranking system is interesting, their are a couple of good maps (hopefully we'll get a map pack soon and get some better maps). All in all it's decent, not the best COD released, not the worst but worth getting.

well how does it work? is it every year that treyarch and infinity ward switch places to make games? if so i cant wait for next year when infinity wards busts out something. but its still a fun game. at least its a fair game, nothing is overkill.

Yeah, it is way overhyped. I don't how people expect COD7 to be amazing after Treyarch made COD3 and COD5 which weren't all that good. Treyarch is getting better though.

It is however MUCH better then COD3, COD5, and COD6. Not as good as COD4/2 though. I find the wager matches to be a lot of fun, the new ranking system is interesting, their are a couple of good maps (hopefully we'll get a map pack soon and get some better maps). All in all it's decent, not the best COD released, not the worst but worth getting.

5 was 4 in wwII, so I don't know how people say it sucks and 4 is good.

I rank them like this: 5>4>7>6. I don't have the first three, so I can't really comment. And yeah, I only like 5 better than 4 because I am better at it. The games are pretty much the same, so they're pretty much equal.

I really haven't encountered any of those issues all of those people are crying about. And the graphics 5 years out of date and downgraded from mw2? Wtf? It looks exactly the same. People are just dumb.

well how does it work? is it every year that treyarch and infinity ward switch places to make games? if so i cant wait for next year when infinity wards busts out something. but its still a fun game. at least its a fair game, nothing is overkill.

Yeah, but infinity ward is basically dead, and I believe sledgehammer is making the next one. Infinity Ward really delivered a poor game for us with mw2 though. I mean, it was good, but it just wasn't a cod4/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom