Black Ops Wager and game in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ill be honest, just got to level 16 and so far its pretty fun. its not fluid like Modern warfare, much easier to get killed and more lag for some reason. the weapons are cooler with all the customizations and of course the kill steaks are pretty awesome. its a much faster game-play than MW2 was that's for sure, so you gotta be on your toes. The maps are wicked in my opinion, just because there's more than one way to any corner of the map, and yeah its hard to camp. the perks are almost the same as before except there's no such thing as stopping power. oh and before i forget, its really fun earning money and buying things. but you still have to unlock them being at a certain level

Thanks for the promo code- worked fine so far. 10 bucks with free shipping, plus no tax and no gas (driving to the store). Hopefully it will be only a few days wait- maybe by then the servers will work better and there will be less lagging. I will download my second copy from Steam.

well ill be honest, just got to level 16 and so far its pretty fun. its not fluid like Modern warfare, much easier to get killed and more lag for some reason. the weapons are cooler with all the customizations and of course the kill steaks are pretty awesome. its a much faster game-play than MW2 was that's for sure, so you gotta be on your toes. The maps are wicked in my opinion, just because there's more than one way to any corner of the map, and yeah its hard to camp. the perks are almost the same as before except there's no such thing as stopping power. oh and before i forget, its really fun earning money and buying things. but you still have to unlock them being at a certain level

Yeah, treyarch makes good maps. That is one of the reasons I liked waw better than cod4. I hate being forced down a bottleneck.

I can connect to games fine and have a couple servers favorited already.. S&D is definitley my game. But totally worth it.. Ted, you really have to get it as we all are or have already lol.

Edit: The lag right now is understandable as the only server hosting company is Gameservers.com..

well im having for on it, just reached level 28 and i bought my self the psg1 , the famas and galil are just beasts in the game. Loving the remote car its soo much fun, and the balistic knives. if anyone wants to add me on steam its "davor13"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom