The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

None here. They sometimes take a while or just never go through, though. I sent one to you, too.

Yeah whenever I send a friend request I send like 3 at a time, and sometimes they never reach the other end. Lame.

OK - will resend , send, or accept when I get on tonight= after 9 pm eastern.

Oh- forgot to say the older PC which I was using the 4650 had a problem with the mouse sticking and lag - pulled the 4650 and put back the older 8600gt and now it is working well on this game. I think the 4650 has a problem- will return it.

I added a bunch of folks last night.

Man, ranking up at the higher levels takes forever! I have like 30,000 points on this rank and still have like 70,000 to go! I'm totally pwning nubs with the recon class. It's become my favorite kit to use by far. There's so many opportunities to get points. You have mortars which can usually get two or three kills per use, but can also destroy objectives (100 pts). Then you've got motion mines which bring in points and are extremely helpful for the team. Finally...headshots...oh the headshots! LOL Mad points! I love knifing too ;)

There's so many more points to be made when you play as a team player. Sure, getting kills also brings in points, but you get far more when you lay down health packs, ammo packs, revive, and repair. Spotting, kill assists, capturing, destroying, and vehicle assists all bring in points and aren't elements of a lone wolf's game.

Yeah I like the recon class more and more now. I have taken elements of playing with recon and put it into my other classes also, like being sneakier, not running and gunning, just being over all more careful, and my KDR has gone from .89 to 1.03 in a couple of nights.

I really need a better rifle like the GOL though because the M24 is the only one worth using for now, and it's kind of boring! But I do love mortars, spotting, and like you said HEADSHOTS!

I really need a better rifle like the GOL though because the M24 is the only one worth using for now, and it's kind of boring! But I do love mortars, spotting, and like you said HEADSHOTS!

VSS + Extra Ammo + Hardcore mode = endless recon fun

Been playing a little recon myself. I got the first upgrade rifle and it is a huge improvement. I also got to blow my fist tank with C4 the other night. :D

I tend to do a LOT of spotting when I play recon (which is why it is called "recon"). I'll take the shot if I get one, but I get points for spotting for others, too. Since I am still pretty low on all the classes I don't have all the play-pretties yet, but I am getting there.

A lot of people find the easiest way to level up recon is to play assault recon with shotguns (especially once you get the Seiga) and C4. Sadly, for most players the m24 is the best sniper until you get the GOL (I still prefer the M24 over the GOL). The M95 handles just about the same as the M24 except for a slower reload.

I am personally a big fan of the engineer class, but then again I really love the RPG (working on my 8th gold star I believe). The Carl Gustav is by and far the more popular rocket option though since it does better infrantry damage and the rocket itself travels faster.

A lot of people find the easiest way to level up recon is to play assault recon with shotguns (especially once you get the Seiga) and C4. Sadly, for most players the m24 is the best sniper until you get the GOL (I still prefer the M24 over the GOL). The M95 handles just about the same as the M24 except for a slower reload.

I am personally a big fan of the engineer class, but then again I really love the RPG (working on my 8th gold star I believe). The Carl Gustav is by and far the more popular rocket option though since it does better infrantry damage and the rocket itself travels faster.

Diceman nice name, I usually pick the least favorite class except medic since I been playing as a medic since 1942. I'll try them all, sniper is the best class early on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom