Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told the guy i bought the GT's from they were giving me errors, we went back and forth with PM's trying to figure out why... then the reply i got it had a tracking number for two GS's

thats hard to believe, why would he randomly give you 2 more cards without you sending him back the other 2.

if i can't get my cards working I'm switching projects... to GPUgrid..
foldings better lol, with folding your work does more, nothing has ever really been done from gpugrid.

Because he doesn't need them anymore.... And feels bad he sold me two cards that won't fold? He already has a dedicated farm with like 8 i7's, and doesn't use GPU's anymore because the i7's get more ppd/watt

foldings better lol, with folding your work does more, nothing has ever really been done from gpugrid.

yeah, my cards do lots more on f@h when they won't even DO the work...

hence why i said i'm going to switch if i can't get them to work

yeah, my cards do lots more on f@h when they won't even DO the work...

hence why i said i'm going to switch if i can't get them to work

umm, obviously? i was just stating a fact. Don't have to be a ****.

i tried to run memtest but it said cudart.dll is missing...

i reinstalled drivers and havent tried though, ill try again

thats hard to believe, why would he randomly give you 2 more cards without you sending him back the other 2.

Hmmm, looky there :)
p1010156p.jpg

now to figure out if i can even use them...

I may seriously do that, if you can actually run it for the team and electricity isn't an issue for you.

I'll see what I end up doing with them... If nothing happens with them within a couple weeks or so I'll let you know.

Each should be good for ~4k ppd depending on WU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom