Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning pie
amjan25.png

lol@cheap beer...might be near in our future as well, should the provincial government sell off the LCBO and the Beer Store.

My parents live out there, south east of Ottawa just on the 401/50 border. I like Quebec, best hockey team, good skiing, and excellent poutine! Just too bad their hung up on that French thing :p

^eww, poutine is gross lol...

Can't get my folding rig running now, gonna have to wait to i get my psu back from being rma'ed...realized i gave my spare psu to my buddy, ****** lol.

haha in your dreams soul. ;) If all goes well I'll be back with about 15k with my 98/8800gt's. I'll probably stay at that for a bit and see how the electric bill does. And I might move my main rig over to XS; a couple of the guys over there REALLY helped me out with hardware and I feel guilty for not folding for them lol.

And I think I may have solved my RAM issue... I had them at 1T command rate, when the specs are actually 2T.. LOL

Thats cause youre off the list........ ;)
:(

My mobo should be coming on friday... I thought it was gonna be here today... it shipped from tennessee though not the warehouse 2hrs away from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom