crysis warhead wensday !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason it won't enable even though it's forced in the CCC...

I don't know why either, but AA through CCC doesn't work with both crysis games, you have to select AA from in game menu. -shrugs-
ok so im playing it now, im in the cave, i can say this is the best game ive played to date
the action never stops and always seems somehow fresh, and teh gfx are very apealing but it gets to a poitn where your so into the game u cant notice the gfx for them to take yoru breath away.
im runnign it at a solid 30 fps all dx10 settings enthusiast, i dotnt get, at 1280x1024, ya my res is low but its my native so it still loosk sexy :D also could a mod change the name of the thread to crysis warhead discussion.
+ the gfx are way better then the original crysis.

some of you may laugh but i finished it allready with in one day lol. one after noon eveni i started at 4 olock whent to 740 stoped till 10 then got back on till 12 and i finished it, gonna replay on a harder dificulty this game has alot more replay value then the first.

I was playing the cave level today and I noticed my FPS top at 100 FPS in some parts and never went under 20.

Course that was @ 1920 X 1200 no aa, no motion blur, 2x AF, all else maxed...

after playing the entire game, i loved to see that after everything youve been thru how beat up the nano suit was compared to nomads at the end of the game, psycko must o thu a new suit every week.

on my 8800GTS 512 (already showing its age...), I'm surprised to be getting about ~24 fps on maxed enthusiast settings with full blur @ 1680x1050, it does dip a few times, and I don't think I can play the entire game like this, I'll try and find a balance of course.. but no bad, old Crysis would've been like about 15 fps

I really don't like the LOD'ing though, it happens a little too often, but it particularly bothers me when you see it happen to an entire cliff side, and the textures in general seem less crisp than old crysis

although the engine doesn't seem to have been that drastically changed visually, the level design and 'visual directing' seems to have gotten better in general, everything seems fuller, and there are a few new effects here and there

on my 8800GTS 512 (already showing its age...), I'm surprised to be getting about ~24 fps on maxed enthusiast settings with full blur @ 1680x1050, it does dip a few times, and I don't think I can play the entire game like this, I'll try and find a balance of course.. but no bad, old Crysis would've been like about 15 fps

I really don't like the LOD'ing though, it happens a little too often, but it particularly bothers me when you see it happen to an entire cliff side, and the textures in general seem less crisp than old crysis

although the engine doesn't seem to have been that drastically changed visually, the level design and 'visual directing' seems to have gotten better in general, everything seems fuller, and there are a few new effects here and there
yea the 8800's are feeling outdated now it makes me sad:( was gonna sli but my dad screwed me over. so maybe once i get a job again il upgrade, aslong as this 8800gts can hodl thru fall out 3, and farcry2.

My 8800GT has been running everything I've thrown at it so far just fine...don't plan on upgrading unless somebody really wants this GT for a decent price.

8800's are still fine for gaming....though i really wish i had an SLI mobo, so i could just grab another 8800GT 512.

Ill have to get a 9800GX2 instead.

yea the 8800's are feeling outdated now it makes me sad:( was gonna sli but my dad screwed me over. so maybe once i get a job again il upgrade, aslong as this 8800gts can hodl thru fall out 3, and farcry2.

poisen 22? Hrm ok.......

as for the card situation, that sucks. I run Crysis Warhead 25-30 fps average, everything on max except shadows at minimum, n now motion blur on the lowest possible. My card is still up for bids, btw. I wont upgrade anytime soon.

Ok so my student loan came in yesterday, in everyones opinion (though Id appreciate if you'd actually played the game!) is it worth parting with my hard, uh.... acquired pennies?

Ive read a few reviews, and frankly Im not convinced, think ill get far cry 2 instead.

Ok so my student loan came in yesterday, in everyones opinion (though Id appreciate if you'd actually played the game!) is it worth parting with my hard, uh.... acquired pennies?

Yes...
And no i havent played the game, but then again, neither will you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom