Genie Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted buy you are now addicted to whatever you are smoking.

I wish I had extra time to work on my technical papers.

Granted. But now the government is doing experiments on you.

I wish i had a server/cluster in the next room.

granted, but wrong suddenly means right so every thing is screwd up.

i wish that every computer part on new egg was suddenly free!

Granted, but you drop the bar on your chest, break your ribs and puncture your lung.

I wish to wish for a wish.

Granted, but you drop the bar on your chest, break your ribs and puncture your lung.

I wish to wish for a wish.

Granted. Having created an inconsistency of logic in the fabric of space/time, you begin to slowly fade away into nothingness and in your place a super massive black hole begins to form that sucks in all forms of matter and energy. The universe implodes into absolute nothingness with the exception of one small point of infinite energy that after an inconceivable passing of time swiftly expands outwards into the nothingness again and forms the universe. In the mess of gases and matter, planets, solar systems and galaxies begin to form. A planet with just the right consistency of gases begins to see the emergence of carbon lifeforms, of which eventually go through separate stages of evolution, and soon after we find ourselves in an era where massive civilizations have been formed worldwide, in the year 2008, where on September 27th at 9:41 PM, on the Tech-Forums.net thread 'Genie Game', you 'wish to wish for a wish', yet 'again' ...

I wish I could turn Super Saiyajin and had all the powers associated with it.

Granted. Having created an inconsistency of logic in the fabric of space/time, you begin to slowly fade away into nothingness and in your place a super massive black hole begins to form that sucks in all forms of matter and energy. The universe implodes into absolute nothingness with the exception of one small point of infinite energy that after an inconceivable passing of time swiftly expands outwards into the nothingness again and forms the universe. In the mess of gases and matter, planets, solar systems and galaxies begin to form. A planet with just the right consistency of gases begins to see the emergence of carbon lifeforms, of which eventually go through separate stages of evolution, and soon after we find ourselves in an era where massive civilizations have been formed worldwide, in the year 2008, where on September 27th at 9:41 PM, on the Tech-Forums.net thread 'Genie Game', you 'wish to wish for a wish', yet 'again' ...

I wish I could turn Super Saiyajin and had all the powers associated with it.

Wow...

Granted, but you have over 9000 heart attacks!!!!....and explode creating a massive explosion composed of over 9000 smaller explosions and the universe explodes over 9000 times.

I wish i could be the absolute ruler of the earth.

Granted. But your wish is so unbelievably stupid that Trotter bans you from the forums without hesitation.

I wish for a 6 legged donkey dog.

OT: Wow.

Granted, but I show up and pummel you with my fists for giving things more than the maximum amount of legs (4) till your eyes burst, kidneys rupture, liver tears, and you **** a odd color.

I wish I had trotters supper ban hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom