Combining movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn

In Runtime
Anyone know any software to do this? It doesn't matter if it's not free, just needs to be kinda simple.

The last few I tried just did the audio, or it messed up the movie.

huh? you have 3 solutions above. can you give more detail? can you also describe in detail what exactly are you trying to do. please avoid being vague.

I ask this a lot when I'm trying to help somebody, then they come back with the same kind of vague answer that they posted in the first place, then when I say something again, they want to start arguing.

I can be more specific if I know exactly what you want

Well, I used this, and all it did was give me audio. I couldn't find an earlier version of dvd shrink that combined videos, nero didn't work (mabye I don't know what I'm doing, mabye I don't want to wait 2 hours for it to be done) and Convertxtodvd costs money, unless I want their logo on my video.

I have a video split into two parts. I just want to make it one.

Well here is the thing. Convertxtodvd and Nero Vision will do it. But you will have to wait!!!! It is not a 3 second process. Sorry. But that is your best option.

you can use movie maker to combine videos...they just have to be in the supported import format for the given version of movie maker you are using

microsoft movie maker...free

When I used Convertxtodvd, it never output the video, so when I went to play it, all it was was audio.

Also, when It finished, it tried to get me to burn it to a DVD.

atomic tofu, when I use movie maker, it can't import any of my files (I checked the box to allow me to automatically download codecs) It says the codec to play the file is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom