Annoying Headphone Noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever. It was true.

I am not saying that it wasnt true. But you do not have to be so harsh. I mean i can say why not offer better solutions rather than critize? Why not give a list of reason what it could be rather than saying what you did?

You are right there was not enough information provided. but you did not need to take it a step futher with the insult. That is what the issue was about.

Yes just call me Mak. I know who you mean. ;)

if people can't be bothered to type a proper thread...why should we be bothered to answer them?

i'm not looking to cause trouble, but people shouldn't waste other people's time.

But that is just the thing. You do not HAVE to answer. If you do not think that they asked properly you have no obligation to answer them. In that respect is why you got in trouble. You did not have to come in and say what you did. If you feel that they did not ask properly you did not have to respond. No one makes you.

I am not looking to cause trouble myself. But i have to uphold the rules. There are hundreds of times i have to answer the same types of questions in the Windows are cause people do not use Google or the Search function. But that doesn't stop me from answering. I do it in a nice way.

That is all i am saying. Try to be respectful. You would not like it if these people responded to your insult with a insult toward you. So do not insult them. Common courtesy is all that i am asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom