BF2 problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<[MaTT]>

[$m] Steele Muffins
Whenever i play online in bf2 after about 5 minutes the game crashes and sometimes the desktop gets screwed up after it crashes, ive tried heaps of things but it still crashes, the only thing that makes sense to me is that the crack is screwing it up or something, can someone help me!!!!

If you're using a crack, not much that can be done.

BF2 is very stingy with resources. make sure you stop anything running in the background.

Try mounting the ISO as an image on your hard drive. Daemon Tools can do it.

I use images for my BF2 and SF, and never have to use my CDs.

I dunno. BF2 will sometimes self-destruct and crash to the desktop, but not every time.

I'd say, the problem has to do with it being an online game and you finding a CD key or crack. So, you have physical discs, or did you download it?

I actually downloaded the games iso and burnt it to a dvd, i know it could be a crappy version if i did that, except everything worked fine except for it crashing online, it just confuses me because it seems like i little problem i could fix but it isnt. Usually if u get a crappy version of a game off the internet there would be heaps of problems, it just annoying its 1 thing that keeps screwing up.

I really liked bf2 so im just going to buy it, do you guys think i should buy the whole collection of bf2, bf2 special forces, bf2 armored fury, bf2 euro force or just bf2 and/or special forces?

In the end the game ended up serving the purpose of a demo, lol.

BF2/SF. The others have a few maps, but aren't all that hot. SF is mainly for the additional weapon unlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom