The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted your problem there a while back, but Nobody answered me lol, I've forgotten all about it, with getting ready do move and all, then the thread seemd to go in another direction, and everyone forgot about the problem lol.

Yeah. I read through the thread. I decided to post on it instead of opening up a new one due to the discussion that it had generated. If it doesn't go anywhere, I'll start a new one.

The first guy that replied on your thread ticking me off. Giving someone a link does not a problem solve, especially when that link says diddly about the problem at hand. Some people are so smart they're stupid, ya know?

Yeah, I know what you mean.. I've only read the F@H wiki about 100 time's, and If it had told me the solution to my problem, I wouldn't have posted.

Thats odd, when I posted a problem there I got many replies in a short amount of time. Granted my problem was different, but still..

Sorrys.

Oh, there's three pages to the thread. It just meandered a bit and my problem was lost in the shuffle.

I'm curious Trotter. How fast does your XT push out WUs. My PRO, pushes out a WU every 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom