F.E.A.R Ownage

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder how people can get kills with more than 80 ping

usually in cs when my ping is above 50 i start b**ching...

above 80 ping?you got to be kidding 80 ping is great the lowest ping you should be getting lag at is like 150, ive played cs everyone has like 60-140 ping and everything is smooth, the main thing that causes lag is slow internet and wireless internet what im trying to say is 80 ping is superb,ive never seen anything below like 35 unless your the host

above 80 ping?you got to be kidding 80 ping is great the lowest ping you should be getting lag at is like 150, ive played cs everyone has like 60-140 ping and everything is smooth, the main thing that causes lag is slow internet and wireless internet what im trying to say is 80 ping is superb,ive never seen anything below like 35 unless your the host

I've seen people below 10 consistently. Although i play on popular servers.

my ping is normally 115 or so. Although i have seen some pings under 20 constantly. They always joke that the server must be in their backyard.

my ping is nearly always between 15 and 35, sometime around 10 depending on the server. However this is UK servers, and you may have noticed the UK is a small place. Most servers kick if your ping is 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom