S.t.a.l.k.e.r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys think that stalker is a **** of alot like oblivion but insted of a sword you have a gun i think it is and is still a very good game

Awsome game... Running all settings on high, all sliders max, at 2560x1600 and smooth as butter :) Freaken awsome game...The atmosphere of the game is awsome, and the environments actually seem alive. This game might not be the best looker, and have a few bugs, but it also has many things other shooters just dont come close too. Twas worth the wait, and I'm sure patches will address the problems.

and I'm sure patches will address the problems.
Yea...that seems to be the mentality of developers now days:mad: "Let's get it out there no matter what and then we will fix it with patches."

I dunno...I have been playing this game for the last week (when I get a few moments) and I have mixed emotions. First I liked it, then I didn't, now I kinda do again:confused:...lol. I do agree about the environment. I think that is the one thing that this game has going for it. It is pretty **** realistic.

Quick question...is there a way to go 3rd person?? It seems I've seen a screeny where the character was in 3rd person...dunno I kind of liked that about Oblivion.

Yea...that seems to be the mentality of developers now days:mad: "Let's get it out there no matter what and then we will fix it with patches."

That may not be the attitude of developers. Sometimes it's the marketing people who are complaining. Many times it's changing software/hardware. When it comes to project management and planning, you have to set the scope, or limitations, of the project. Because a new technology comes out, say a faster chip with a different architecture, doesn't mean you send the whole project back to basics to leverage this new tech. If that were the case, no project would ever get done. Sometimes you just have to kick the product out and patch it to leverage the new/newer stuff.

In the readme text it says that Stalker need 10GB free space, but Stalker only took 5.4GB space. So what is wrong ?

How much space does stalker take for you guys ?

5.46 GB for me is what stalker took up in HD space.

I also liked Stalker at 1st, then really not like it as well,.....now i'm lovin it again....dang game is kinda like a woman, lol.......just kiddin ladies.

I really am enjoying this game again, i have not patched it because i dont want to lose my saved games....it has taken me too long to get some good weapons.

It does have a few issues, but I can definitely live with them, as long as the fun factor is there.

ok i got a question i just bought the game and i could run this game good but i cant even play it gives me a ****** german messege and yea i just bought it and cant even play it ok well if someone can let me know then that would be great thanks

I think they wanted to get it out before Crysis hits the stores, which is pretty soon. Thats understandable, as that games gonna attact all the consumers away from any other fps game. I already installed the first US patch, which corrupts your saved games :/ They say someones making a g80 driver for it, so I'll see if that makes things better. Look at counter strike :? They've had millions of patches, but in the end it finally started playing better on all systems.

I dont know about the 3rd person view, although I did see it in one of the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom