Network Question w/ Vista
Everytime I step away from my computer for a few hours, my computer goes into a type of stand-by. My power light on my PC case flashes and when I move my mouse, it comes back on. However, in the tray bar, my network icon always goes to "Identifying..." and I have to Diagnose & Repair everytime, it gets annoying because I leave my IM's up and it kicks me off.
Anyone know how to turn this off? I know theres such options as in XP, but I cant seem to find them in Vista to solve this particular problem.
3DMark FireStrike Ultra: 4,266
3DMark FireStrike: 12,043
- Intel Core i7 920 Overclocked 3.2Ghz - Megahalem Cooler
- eVGA E758-A1 X58 Intel LGA 1366 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
- MSI Armor OC 8GB GeForce® GTX 1070
- eVGA 650W G2 Modular Power Supply
- Thermaltake Armor+ Full Tower Case
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
- Corsair Force LE 250GB SSD
- OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD