media player classic homecinema 1.5.0.2827 restart computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaganagi

Solid State Member
i recently downloaded media player classic homecinema 1.5.0.2827..i installed it bt whn trying to opened it the computer restart...don't know why..other palyers are working fine as well as older version of media player classic homecinema....only this version makes computer to restart.

Take a look in the event log. Your computer may be restarting because it encounters a BSOD condition and is set to automatically restart on BSOD. The underlying reason for this BSOD could be anything from hardware (run memtest) to an OS problem.

in event log everything is fine..well i jst recently bought the new pc and as for BSOD i hadn't encounter it before or playing video with media player classic older version and how to disable automatic restart for BSOD..need to be sure if BSOd appears.

again i tried to install mpc homecinema the the error came "dont have latest directx runtime"something like that..does directx runtime has anythng to do with retarting the computer.

as i know mpc-hc has the zip version, you don't need to install it. For directx, that is true, you need to update to the latest version for better performance. download from the Microsoft the latest directx9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom