Hidden Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can't deny it loads a boot file so it is a boot loader lol we could debate this for hours

no. you tried to correct me and you was wrong. now you are trying to argue a different meaningless point. I have not said one thing that's not true.
you must use a bootloader to select the OS

you have and now you have turn this into a senseless debate. I was trying to give the give the guy what he wants

PS. if you want to get technical, you can do it without using any boot selector or boot loader at all. it's called computer management. you just select and make one partition active and it will automatically hide the first one and boot to that one. that seemed to be what the original poster ask for wasn't it?

Sorry i haven't replied. College just started, and i'm still working time management.

I'm going to be doing this on my laptop. The reason is because there is a certain program I intend to use that currently does not work with Vista, only XP. It wouldn't be a big deal to just put XP on there and have two viewable OS's, BUT I have LoJack installed on Vista currently and I don't think I could put it on a second OS with my license.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom