is this a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL_Duce

Baseband Member
i can get XP pro and XP Officepro for 20bucks each, should i get this or just get xphome from my friend, im pretty sure everyone is gonna tell me to get the new stuff from my college but im cheap. but i would kidna rather spend the money if it was worth it.

Beleive me, it is ALWAYS worth it. If you use a friends version, you will eventually have registration problems and won't necessarily have all of the options you want. If your friend Recieved his version from the company who he bought his computer from, bad idea. If he just bought it at wal-mart, also bad idea. It is always best to have your own version of the OS of your choice.

$20 bucks for XP Pro? Thats way cheap... heck you could buy 4 or five copies of those for what i paid for the XP home upgrade.

There are legal ways of obtaining that software for extremely low prices. It might not be from your friend down the street. :p

Some colleges and online programs can sell name brand, fully functional software for a very low price due to the nature of their courses. Becoming a dealer, or sales rep, is also a way to get some software at discounted prices.

Dave :D

ok,..lets say i want to buy an XP Pro and OfficeXP from these people. how much do you think would it cost me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom