Cheapest Source for Win7 Ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

globalkiwi

Baseband Member
I know about the Win7 Home/Pro for $30 deal - I'm looking for the cheapest source for Win7 Ultimate. This is for a new build so I can buy the OEM version but need the Full version (not upgrade). Anyone know the cheapest site for pre-order?

Also, am I right in thinking I need to buy a licence for each computer I install it on?

Yes you will need to buy a license for each computer. The cheapest I know is free, and if you sign up for their 'launch conferences' or host a launch party you get one free copy of Ultimate.

Yes you will need to buy a license for each computer. The cheapest I know is free, and if you sign up for their 'launch conferences' or host a launch party you get one free copy of Ultimate.

Well, that certainly sounds like a very reasonable price :D Do you know where one signs up for these? I just searched the MS site but couldn't seem to find anything ...

Thanks to you both - Nubbleet & Fat.Clown. Sadly, I was too late - the event in my area was already full. :sad: Added my name to the wait list but I'm probably out of luck.

Otherwise, Zipzoomfly looks to be the cheapest pre-order site...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom